Barbara M. Levenstein, MBA
Ms. Levenstein joined Horwich Coleman Levin in 2012 bringing with her a wealth of knowledge and experience in public accounting and corporate finance specializing in auditing and tax procedures.
Prior to joining HCL, Barbara gained valuable experience in public accounting which included her employment as the CFO at OrganicLife, LLC in Wheeling, where she managed all payroll activities, oversaw accounts payable/receivables including billing and also was responsible for administering the company’s insurance benefits program. Ms. Levenstein also spent six years at RSM McGladrey in Deerfield as a Manager in tax. Her responsibilities included preparation of corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns; financial statements; review and compilation reports all while having direct communication with clients on a daily basis.
- Chief Financial Officer, OrganicLife
- Manager, RSM McGladrey
- Senior Staff Public Accountant, Premiere Financial Consultants, Inc.
- Acting Controller / Administrative Manager, CrossCom National, Inc.
- Instructor of MS Excel and QuickBooks (part-time), William Rainey Harper College
Areas of Professional Service
- Income Tax
- Auditing and Accounting
- Masters of Business Administration, Roosevelt University
- Bachelor of Science, Northeastern Illinois University